Friday, March 12, 2010

Diaper Soup

So, I recently ordered a sample of some new fancy schmancy CD detergent http://rockingreensoap.com/ after reading some glowing reviews.

I had (notice my use of the past tense here) really high hopes but I've already used most of the sample and still have peepee stank in my dipes.

So after two washes with Calgon and Rockin' Green in the HE washer with mediocre results, we got serious and made some diaper soup. Try to focus on the adorable children here and not the dirty bathroom. The maid left months ago after I tried to pay her with gum. Apparently that only works with babysitters and telephone wire repair men.


 
Who knew rockin' a soak could be so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, dat's awesome!! Hey, is that why you put all that gum in my suitcase last time I was home..???

    ReplyDelete